Monday, March 6, 2017

Bautizárate

¡Hola!

Hope you all have had an awesome week! So this past week was my first full week back in the mission field! However, I forgot that even being out in the field there are still a lot of meetings! We had zone interviews with President and then my companion and I went to this place called Baradero to meet with President Smith and the stake president of Zárate to discuss the missionary work in the zone. Then we did divisions with the elders out there in Baradero! So you remember how I said that we are in the northern most zone in the mission, well Baradero is an hour more north in the car, so they are almost out of the province of Buenos Aires and all there is are fields and cows and horses! It was fun going to meet that place! I enjoyed it! We talked a lot about vision and desire with President Smith, which was awesome and I learned a lot! It is awesome seeing all the missionaries in the zone pumped to work and bring souls to Christ! 

My companion and I have been teaching a lot of people, and for the first time in my mission I am having a hard time keeping up with them all...which has been my favorite problem I have ever had, haha!! It has been awesome! We are teaching a family of about 8. The parents came to church and the members here in Zarate 1 did a great job of making them feel very welcome and at home, so I was very thankful for that! They are not married but we are going to the Registro Civil to help them take out a turn to get married. We are very excited for them and they will be progressing very soon! We have also been working with a couple part member families that have baptismal dates and they are doing well! We have a part of another family that we are teaching that had baptismal dates as well but they did not come to church this past week so we have to see how much desire they really have! We are teaching another family that is from the Dominican Republic and they are awesome! We have not met the father yet, but the mom and kids are golden so we are very excited for them as well. They have a lot of desire to know Heavenly Father's will for them and receive and answer from Him about the truthfullness of the Book of Mormon. They are very humble and she braids hair for a living! 

A recent convert family that my companion baptized last month has a couple friends that we are teaching, I am going to add a picture to show you guys where they live, they are out even farther into the country. It's about an hour walk from the church..it is super awesome! 

The work is progressing well here and we are very excited to keep it going! 

"A perfect love casteth out all fear"

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!

The church is true and we have so much reason to rejoice! I hope all can comprehend a little more this week all that we have to be grateful for!!

Elder Yeoman

We walk so much! I Love it!
This is where one of the families we are teaching lives. It's an hour walk
to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment