Monday, February 27, 2017

Bye to the Office and Bautizárate

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I am so late. We went to the zoo today in Escobar, and today is also a holiday here in Argentina so the buses were going slow and we are just now sitting down to write, so I don't have too much time! But thanks so much for your letters. That's pretty crazy that I'm already signed up to live at BYU haha, That's a little weird to think about. 

So President called me late Thursday night, like at 12 at night and told me that he wanted me to go to Zárate and serve as Zone Leader. President told me that this zone historically never baptizes, and he was like "Elder Yeoman, I'm sending you there to change that!"  Now let me tell ya'll a little about Zárate. It is the zone farthest north in our mission. It is like a zone apart from our mission and it is awesome!! I have taken so many pictures to show ya'll. So I will upload them all on google drive, and zoo pictures as well!! It was pretty sick!

Dad, my new companion is from Sau Paulo, and he is from your mission!! He wants to know what wards you were in to see if you might have baptized his girlfriend's family haha! They were baptized during the time you were there. I told him I would ask you! My companion's name is Elder Andrade and let me tell you, this kid is a legend in the mission. He is such a stud! He is finishing the mission next transfer. 

So I'm out here living the dream! I love my area and we have so many investigators, but we were in the offices like all of last week because I was working there until Friday night and Elder Andrade was there because his companion became the new assistant. I'm super pumped to be here and I am looking forward to all of the amazing experiences to come! My ward is awesome and the members were very welcoming and help a lot in the work! So this is going to be a great finish!!!!!!!!! 

I love you all! 

Remember that Jesus Christ paid the price for all, so all need to get the chance to learn the true and everlasting truths of the Plan of Salvation and this Eternal Gospel! 

I have a whole lot to talk about, but not any time to say it! 

I will have more time next week! Have a great week!

Elder Yeoman


Goodbye Cake for all of the Office Elders!
Elder Asper, President's new secretary!

Elder Lyon, My Office Companion for the last 5 months
Elder Garcia
Elder Sherman


Goodbye to Elder Stagg
So grateful for The Anderson's, hard to say goodbye!
Goodbye to my Carolina bro! Elder Stafford
This is Zárate! So Awesome! We walk so much!
Not in the city anymore!!!
We visited the zoo in Escobar today!
My new companion, Elder Andrade
More of the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment