Monday, May 1, 2017

No time today......

Im sorry! We just got to the cyber and we have like 10 minutes..I won't be able to reply to emails today, but I love you all and will talk to you next week!

My new companion is Elder Ortiz from Peru..He will probably be my last companion, and he is the man! It is going to be a great transfer. He has about a year in the mission. I'm staying here in Zarate 1 and training a new zone leader... so it's going to be good!!!!!!!

Elder Sureda should be getting to the airport right about now. It was sad to see him go! He asked me to give him a blessing before he left this morning. It was super special!

Have a great week..I have lots of pictures from my pday today in San Pedro, but no time to send them! 

Also, Augustine finally got baptized. I will send pics next week. It was a huge miracle!

Love you all!

Elder Yeoman

(Elder Yeoman didn't have time to send pictures this week, but I received these from people in Argentina) Alana

Augustine's baptism on Saturday
Elder Sureda and Hernan Lopez at Augustine's baptism
Elder Sureda and Hernan Lopez on Sunday!
P-day Adventures in San Pedro with Matias Maru
P-day fun  in San Pedro with other elders









No comments:

Post a Comment