Monday, May 8, 2017

Life is good in Zárate

Hello Everyone!!

This past week was a good one! Sorry I was unable to write a letter last week. We spent a fun day in San Pedro and were really stressed for time!

Here in the mission, things are changing a little bit! President Smith has given us a new daily schedule which has been good! We now are studying in the afternoon after lunch, and leave earlier to work in the mornings! It is good here in Argentina because of the "siesta" so we are seeing a lot of cool miracles as we are obedient to our mission president.

We are focusing a lot on mission unity. In the last leadership council, President told us his vision for the mission, and that we need to be more unified in the way we work and find! He wants us to go out and talk to everyone! Which is something simple. If you want more success you need to open your mouth more. But it is something different than the culture of the mission when I got to the mission for example! 

As we are obedient to our leaders, we will always be blessed with miracles, and that has been the case with my companion and I as well!! 

We have a zone conference this week so those are always great!!

Other than that, there really wasn't too much more to report on from this past week! My companion is awesome, which completes the cycle of all my awesome companions my whole mission!! 

I am so grateful for all my blessings and the wonderful opportunity to serve the Lord, and testify of Him every single day as His representative! 

I love you all! Have a great week!! 

Family, I look forward to our Mother's Day Skype on Sunday!


More pictures from P-day in San Pedro last week











No comments:

Post a Comment