Monday, February 6, 2017

Transfers

Hello all!!

I hope everyone had a great week! We had a great week here in the offices! This week is transfer week but I am staying at least another transfer here, from what I know... but I mean anything could happen!  We were pretty swamped with office work the past couple of days.Really, all last week to get ready for transfers and President asked me to do a project for him, so we did not work as much as usual in the area, but we are still doing well out in the field as well!
The Palacios family is doing well! Susana was all set to go to church this Sunday but at the last second she had to be rushed to the hospital, and her daughter had to take her so she was unable to attend church! However, 3 of her kids did make it to church so we were still excited about that! We had a couple really powerful lessons with them this past week and they are very excited to keep repenting and coming closer to Christ!
We have a whole lot of things to do today to get ready for transfers tomorrow so I don't have much more time. Sorry that this was kind of a lame email but I promise everyone a better one next week!
Just remember how much Heavenly Father knows you and is aware of you, and always keep that in mind as trials and hardships come, that it is always for your progression!!
I know Christ lives and loves you all and has provided all we need! I love you all! Have an awesome week!!

Elder Yeoman
Office Elders having lunch with The Andersons

No comments:

Post a Comment