Monday, November 7, 2016

The Will of the Father

Well, I have no idea how it is already Monday again, or where the time goes! But I guess that is just how it has to go sometimes! I hope you all had a great week!! We are already in November, which to me is pretty crazy. Update from Argentina: it is getting pretty hot here, All the elders die here during the summer, but us Carolina boys don't have any problem with the humidity! Just have to ask for some jugo and keep on going haha!

This past week I have really reflected on the importance of doing the will of the Lord. Every missionary knows that there really isn't a huge secret to missionary work, but there are a lot of things that really help. Sometimes we fall into the habit of focusing on what we want and think is right more than trying to focus on what the Lord really wants, and that is a big lesson that I have learned! I think as we focus more on the will of the Lord, and align our will with His, that is when we can really be successful, and progress how we are meant to.

Well, that is about all I have for today! 

Just know that I love you all, and if anyone needs anything just let me know! 

The church is true!! Jesus Christ lives, and loves you all more than you could ever imagine. And His love is very personal for everyone! It is up to us to realize that! 

Que tengan una buena semana!


Elder Yeoman

Elder Lyon and Elder Yeoman 


No comments:

Post a Comment