Monday, September 26, 2016

Chau Derqui!!!!

Hello Everyone! 
I hope you all have had a great week! So I got transferred this week, which was very unexpected because transfers arent for another week, but now I am working in the offices of the mission! It is a lot different but I am excited for the new opportunity and experience! I am now the secretary to the President. I am pretty excited! It's awesome working closely with the President! My new ward is called the Virreyes ward! It is a brand new ward, less than a year old and we are working on dividing it now! So the sister of my bishop in boulogne is now in my ward and she remembered me so that was cool to talk to her! Boulogne is doing really well, so that was really good to hear! 

Leaving wards is always a little sad. All missionaries know that, and I didn't have time to say bye to anyone, but that is just part of the mission! 

I haven't really had much time to study but I do have a pretty awesome experience to share! There was a woman, Ana, who we contacted in the street with the Book of Mormon and told us that she has been looking for a church because she feels the need to be baptized but doesnt know where to go. Well that is exactly what we are here for! We were in the right place at the exact time we needed to be there. She has a baptismal date for the 16th of October. That was awesome, I was thinking Wow the whole time haha! But that just goes to show that the Lord will put people in your path that are truly ready to hear the gospel!! 

I am very excited about General Conference coming up. That's like Christmas for missionaries honestly! Haha, I love it! We are so blessed to have that guidance in our lives! We have to take advantage of it!

Well, I really don't have much more to say this week, but I will have a lot more next week when I get into the swing of things! I have five days to train in my new position before the old secretary leaves. I am also learning how to drive a stick shift truck around Buenos Aires haha! I just ordered my international license! I love you all and hope you all have an incredible week!

Also, I don't know if we will have p-day again either Friday or Saturday this week because we have transfers the next week and we won't have time for pday..so I guess just keep on the look out haha!! I love you guys!

The church is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Yeoman

Late night working in the offices!
The entry of my new pension! Looks like the lobby of a hotel in the US!
See ya hijito! :(    (Elder Lugo)
Can't forget my man, Elder Thompson!


No comments:

Post a Comment