Monday, September 19, 2016

Hola Muchachos!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you all have had a wonderful week! This week was a great one. We are working with a ton of people, and finding lots of people everyday! We are seeing a lot of miracles and are being very blessed! We finally moved pensions!! I don't have much time, so I wanted to share something that caught my attention in my studies this week!

In 2 Nephi 6:13;

 13 Wherefore, they that fight against Zion and the covenant people of the Lord shall lick up the dust of their feet; and the people of the Lord shall not be ashamedFor the people of the Lord are they who wait for him; for they still wait for the coming of the Messiah.

What really caught my attention was at the end..that the people of the Lord are those who wait for Him and then the question came to me..Well, how could we wait for the Lord? And the first thing that came to my mind was the thought process of the term waiting. If we were wating for something, that basically means we are prepared to receive it! So if we are truly waiting for Christ, we are prepared to receive Him. That is why we are on the Earth, and why we have the Gospel as well, so we can prepare ourselves for the second coming of Christ. As we live the Gospel, we have the promise that we will be prepared, and in this way we will be waiting for Him. We must live our daily lives with this preparation in mind, and we will receive a ton of blessings as we do so! There are many people who will laugh, make fun, and ask us why? But we will always know the answer!!

I love this Gospel, and I love my Savior! And that is why I do what I do!

Hope you all have a great week! Please read the Book of Mormon, it is the answer you are looking for!! 

Love you all!

Elder Yeoman

In Sunday School Class this week
Eating lunch with the Majorana Family
Doing Service on Saturday for Beatriz Bareiro
At church with  Elder Lugo
Getting a ride home in the Majorana's van
With Elder Lugo in the new pension! It is so clean and has air conditioning!
Look Mom, the sink is so clean that I can take a selfie in the reflection!
The Clean Bathroom!!!
The bedroom with air conditioning!!
Kitchen and study area..just waiting for a stove!





No comments:

Post a Comment