Monday, May 23, 2016

La Casa del Señor

Hello Everyone!
 I hope you all have had an awesome week! This week was really special as we were able to go to the temple and have a Zone Conference after. It was a very great experience, and we were able to talk about something that I have truly come to love in my mission..becoming more like Christ! We talked about Faith, Hope and Charity..which are all related. 

I have been very blessed to not only see all the changes in the people that I have the privilege to serve, but also in the person that I am. In Preach My Gospel, it says that more importantly than what you do is the kind of person that you are. I think the base of everything is a love for Christ. A love for Christ is what truly drives a missionary to do what we do every day. As we love Christ, we of course strive to be obedient and diligent, and want to follow Him in all that we do. My increased relationship and knowledge of Christ is what makes my mission personal, through all the trials and dificultades that I go through, I come closer to Christ.

I think all of the treasures in life are without a doubt found in the Gospel. I like to think of it like this....WE are all Sons and daughters of Heavenly Father, who knows us perfectly. He knows that the only way for us to be successful in this life is through His Gospel, which will give us all of the joy and neccesities that we need to accomplish the purpose that we all have, to live with Him again with our families.

I hope that all can realize this gran plan that we all have, and can come to truly love the Savior. I love my Savior. I know He lives, and am proud to represent Him full time.

Hope that all have a great week!

Elder Yeoman
Temple trip with the Zone!
Buenos Aires Temple
Elder Yeoman at the Buenos Aires Temple
We arrived at the temple before the sun came up!
P-day last week with Elder Kelly and Elder Phair
The power of a missionary!!! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment