Monday, January 18, 2016

Boulogne!

Hello Everyone! 

I am in my new area called Boulogne. It is a province of Buenos Aires and is pretty awesome! It is so huge, but I know the Lord will direct us in how He wants it to be worked! I don't have much time today because we have a zone activity! So I just have some quick things I wanted to say!

1- A Hermano in my ward was mission companions with David Archuletta in Chile..thats pretty cool! 

2- Just want everyone to know how lucky we are to have the Gospel in our lives, and how many blessings come from it! We can truly find peace and happiness in this world where it only gets harder to find! Jesus Christ has suffered all for us, and through His Everlasting Atonement we can find the peace and hope in this life, and be able to live with our families forever! Jesus Christ is everything- Our Salvador, our brother, our friend, our mediator with the Father, our only way to Eternal Life! I hope that you all can take a little more time to think about the Savior a little more every day..and I promise that as you do you will see blessings poured out, and be able to overcome the trials and difficulties of every day life!

I love you all! I love my Savior, and I love His Gospel! We are not just members of any church, but the Church of Jesus Christ..the church that He established when He was on the Earth! 

Espero que tengan una buena semana!

Elder Yeoman


Elder Yeoman and his new companion, Elder Jenkins in Boulogne

The church building in Boulogne


No comments:

Post a Comment