Monday, November 23, 2015

La Mas Loca Semana en mi Vida


Hola!

Hope everyone is doing great! Im sorry but I literally have no time to write today, because we had a huge asado as a zone! But this week was insane haha. I think I went on exchanges 3 times because everyone was having trouble with baptismal interviews, but I dont have time to tell you guys about it. It was a really fun and tiring week though, and we had a baptism so that was great! Just know I love you guys a ton and I will have more time next week!

The church is true, and Christ lives and loves each and every one of you!! 

Elder Yeoman

It was a short and sweet email this week, but Jace is doing great! They had a zone asada  (a barbecue) and it took up most of his p-day today!  I also got a few pictures and a video of him from members in his ward this week!  I love technology!! It is such a tender mercy to receive unexpected pictures and sweet messages from the wonderful people in Argentina! They truly love Elder Yeoman and say that he is an “angel” to them in the Parque Patricios ward family! They also tell me that they love his humor! :-)  
Alana
Chacabuco Zone Pday Barbecue
Elder Yeoman, Elder Avalos,  Elder ?,  Elder Bonafacio and Elder Daynes

Baptism this week!

I received these pictures on Saturday from Juan Carlos in Elder Yeoman's ward. This picture is a selfie taken with the young men in the Parque Patricios ward. 

They love Inca Cola.... a very yummy Peruvian soda





No comments:

Post a Comment