Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 3 in Argentina!

Hola Everyone! 
I hope you all have had a great week! I don't have much time to write today, so this will be a little short. So this week was a lot like last week. The work has been tough and a lot of appointments are falling through, and a lot of members are bailing on us, which makes it hard to find the elegidos, but we have full trust in what we are doing, and in the Lord. I want you all to know of the power of the atonement, and how it is only through faith that we are able to exercise it. Jesus Christ died for every single one of us, and as I have been able to serve Him, and truly come to know the power of this, already my life has changed! And every single day is a day of progression, a day to get better, and a day to rejoice in our Savior. I have been blessed with parents who truly have shown me what my Father in Heaven sees in me, and how much he loves me. I want you all to know I have an unwavering faith and testimony in the Atonement, that my Savior lives, and that it is only through His teachings that we can truly be happy. I love you all! Help the missionaries in your wards. They need it! It is only through the members that we can be successful. Often times members don't understand that it is their work, missionaries are simply here to help. These people are YOUR friends, YOUR family, YOUR neighbors. WE all have to work together to accomplish this great work of Salvation. I challenge you all to step it up, in your studies, in your prayers, in all that you do. ¨There is no greater thing that members of the church can do than share the Gospel.¨ I love you all and thank you for your love and prayers :)

Elder Yeoman
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment