Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 4

I have been here a month?? I cant believe it at all! Time is going by so fast. Something that is really crazy is I get my flight plans Friday! Thank you, Mom for letting me know that there aren't any problems with my visa so I will be leaving to go to Argentina on September 7! Gosh, I cant wait. The MTC is great, but I am ready to get out in the field and fulfill my calling!
Where is Buenos Aires, Argentina????
So they kept me as District leader another week. It was only supposed to be 3 weeks, but they didn't let me go until this past Sunday. I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda sad. I grew so much in the process and it was sad stepping down haha. But Elder Jorgensen is the new DL and I love him so much, he will be a tremendous leader. But it is all good! I will serve in whatever way the Lord needs! 

So I was in a lesson a few days ago and it was one of the major times that I really felt the Spirit running through me, I didnt have to think about conjugating verbs in different tenses, I just let it out. I got a prompting to bear my testimony of the Doctrine of Christ, and it almost brought me to tears. I am really coming to know the importance of knowing Christ's doctrine. It is the only reason I am who I am today and it will bring so much joy to everyone! Faith in Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. That is my purpose on my mission, to invite others to come unto Christ and better help them to understand the Atonement. The power of the atonement is real, and that is the only way we can return to live with our Heavenly Father again!

We started speaking only Spanish throughout the day! It has helped so much! Well I dont have much more time today, pictures will come shortly! I love you all!!

Elder Yeoman
Elder Yeoman and his MTC companion Elder Ayres


No comments:

Post a Comment