Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MTC Week 2

Hola Familia y Amigos!

Well I don't know where to start but I think I'm going to start with a scripture from our last devotional. 1 Nephi 3:15 "As the Lord liveth, and as we live, I will not go down unto my father (in High Point, NC) until I have accomplished the thing which the Lord has commanded me." Relating that to myself and to my mission is pretty awesome. I love this work and I can promise everyone that nothing could ever stop me from working hard. Every day when I wake up at 6:30 and put that nametag on I can’t even describe how amazing that feeling is. I am a full time servant of the Lord and I am a true representative of Christ. We had an amazing devotional last night by a member of the 70.  The main promptings I received from it: The only way to serve is with full purpose of heart and from the strength of the Lord we can do all things! Don't get me wrong, this is by no means easy..but it is truly the best thing in the world! I wish I could better express how much I have learned and grown here. I feel like any time I get down on my knees to pray, anytime I attend a devotional, anytime I am in class learning from my teachers, I am blessed and there are always answers to my prayers. Something else struck me that Elder Grow of the 70 said yesterday, "Pray to become a converted and consecrated disciple of Christ!" That is what I strive for and pray for every day! That through my faith and diligence, I can become a consecrated disciple of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  So a few days ago  I was talking to my Branch President and he told me that I am an amazing District Leader, and an even better missionary, and that I really don’t even know how much I have inspired and lead my district.  Just something simple like that truly manifests to me the love He has for us, and it was like it came from Heavenly Father.  It was exactly what I needed to hear and made me feel really good! So I have the whole district telling everyone they cant guard us! It’s great haha! I am absolutely terrible at typing so I’m sorry, I run out of time too fast. My companero and I have had some incredible lessons lately, I feel so much more comfortable teaching in Spanish.  The spirit is Incredible!  I will attach a picture of what our investigator wrote about one of our lessons to my teacher. OKay, my teachers are the BEST! Gosh I learn so much from them! The Spirit they bring is so awesome and I am so blessed to have that. This is the last time the vineyard will be pruned, and we are His last workers!

Yo se que La Iglesia de Jesucristo es verdadero y Jesucristo es me salvador! El Libro de Mormon es palabras verdadero de Dios. Nosotros podemos volver a Dios mediante la fe en Jesucristo y su expiacion, arrepentimiento y perseverar hasta el fin! Me encanta Padre Celestial y Jesucristo. Ellos viven y tienen amor mucho para Ustedes! 

I love you all!!

#CantGuardElderYeoman


Elder Yeoman and his Fabulous Companion Elder Ayres

Elder Yeoman and Elder Hendricks

Elder Yeoman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment