Monday, June 12, 2017

Where does time go?

Hello Everyone!
 I hope you all are doing well and enioying school getting out! Today I start my last transfer, and time is really flying! I still don't know if I am going to be staying here in Zarate or if I will be transferred, but whatever happens I know is the will of the Lord and I am just excited to give it all I have for 6 more weeks!! I cant even explain how fast time goes, or how grateful I am for all that I have learned and experienced in my mission! But I still have lots of time left and the Lord still needs a lot from me, so I am excited!!

This past week was a good one! President called my comp and I and told us that there are going to be some changes in our zone, so that is going to be awesome. I always enjoy changes in the mission! So we are excited for that! We have been finding a lot of people and are finding lots of good possibilities that we are working with, so we just need to help them to commit themselves!

A sister missionary from our zone had to go home this past week because she tore her meniscus which was very sad, and we have a couple other missionaries that are going through some tough things physically. It has been great to see the faith, hope, and great attitude they have had to fight through it and get better! It has been an example to me! I think I learn way more from them than they do from me, but that is usually how it is!! I love my zone!

I have been studying Jesus the Christ a lot and it has been such a great experience for me..I feel like I definitely have been able to come to know my Savior better as I have read that book about His life! Its a libraso! The way he served has helped me realize what is it really that the Lord expects of me as His representative, and has helped to change the way I think and act to be a better servant and representative of Christ! I am so grateful for that! The way that He knew the intentions of the heart, and did not judge purely off what appeared, we can all be better at that!

I love my Savior, I know He lives, and that His gospel is restored upon the earth, and that through our obedience we may be able to live with HIm forever! 

I love you all!!

Elder Yeoman

San Antonio de Areco
My boy, Elder Evans finished his mission and is
 headed home!
The BEST ward mission leader, Hernan Lopez and my comp Elder Ortiz
#ZARATE1CREW



No comments:

Post a Comment