Monday, June 26, 2017

Como Están?

Hello Everyone!

Well, I don't know why it is so hot here. It has been reaching the 80's and it is supposed to be winter! Looks like I'm really going to skip a winter, haha!! Everything is going well! This week we are going to have a big multi-zone zone conference, so it will be good to see ex comps and be able to learn from all who will be participating. I always love zone conferences, they are always filled with revelation and the spirit!

I hope everyone has had a great week and enjoying the summer!!

This past week was a great one! We had a bunch of miracles and we have some baptisms coming up!! We have been working with a family that the parents want to get married so we are working with them and calling lawyers and everything to get all the paperwork figured out! They also have a son that can be baptized. He is 13 and plays basketball in a travel club here in Zarate! So, of course I told him anytime he wants to learn a thing or two about the game, I'm willing to teach him ;) haha! They are great and have a lot of faith in the Lord to obey the commandments, knowing that they will be blessed for doing so!

We have also been teaching a 45 year old man from the Dominican Republic, I have always had more success with the foreigners here in Buenos Aires. They are a little more humble coming here to find a better life. Obviously what they are looking for is the gospel :). He is awesome! He came to church and loved it and is preparing for the 15th of July to be baptized!

We have also been working with a part member family that has a son that wants to be baptized. He will be baptized the 8th of July and is super excited to get back to church! Sunday, a woman just came to church that had talked to the bishop asking for help. She is adventist and has lots of questions, but she liked church, so we just need to help her to realize that the sabbath day is indeed Sunday ;). 

Everything is going well here! This is my last week to find someone that can be baptized while I am here in Argentina so...well....pray hard for us so that we can find all the people that the Lord is preparing! I know there is a family out there that really needs us!!

I love you all! I know that Christ lives and that He is at the head of this church! I know that through the restored gospel we can all one day return to His presence!

Keep on doing what you need to do and have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Yeoman









No comments:

Post a Comment