Monday, June 27, 2016

Hasta Luego Presidente y Hermana Ayre :(


Hello Everyone! 
Hope you all have had an awesome week! This week was pretty sad because we had to say bye to President and Sister Ayre...which was pretty hard. They will be life long friends, and always family! One of the many things I learned from President Ayre is vision in life.

When I got to the mission, he asked me to tell him my goals in 5 years, 10 years, and 20 years after my mission. And he helped me to realize that there is nothing that can stop me from reaching these goals in regards to my career, goals in the church, and everything else! If we live the way we are supposed to live and put in the effort, there's nothing we can't accomplish. I have come to realize that a lot of the things that he stressed for us to do has more to do with the habits we will have after the mission, to help us throughout our life. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity to serve with him! But President Smith is gonna be awesome as well!!

Not much happened this week because we were running around to all of the meetings we had with Pres leaving, so not much to talk about from my week! 

We had a meeting yesterday that we brought investigators to. It was kind of like a farewell thing for President Ayre, and it was focused a lot on the Restoration. There is a reason that this is our principle message, that can bring happiness, joy, and hope to anyone that chooses to pray and follow the answer that they get. How much comfort we have to know that the same church that Jesus Christ established, with the same authority is on the Earth now..so that we may progress and live with Heavenly Father again with our family. I love teaching this simple, but powerful doctrine, that families can be eternal! That is why we have the restored Gospel, to reach Eternal Life..and to have true happiness together with our families.

I know that God is our Heavenly Father, and that He sent His son to die for us, so that in His perfect plan, we will be able to live eternally with our families! That is the biggest hope I have in my life, and know without a doubt that it is possible through the Atonement of Christ..which motivates me everyday to do what I do 

I love you all!

Elder Yeoman

Saying Goodbye to President and Hermana Ayre
Elder Jenkins (former companion)
Selfies with President Ayre and Elder Saez
Nothing like a cold Dr. Pepper straight from home!
Thanks Mom!
Elder Bustos (My first Zone Leader)
Elder Ayres (My MTC companion)
Elder Kelly (former companion)
Ward Mission Leader Hermano Majorana


No comments:

Post a Comment